Well, this year we both had to work, and I didn't want to try and fight the crowds at a restaurant. All I wanted to do was sit home and do nothing. I e
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Doom's, I mean, Valentine's Day
So, I've never bee
n a big Valentines Day fan, but what do you do. In school, my countdown chain for February was always done in black links. Last year, Mark and I spent the day "skiing" at Alta, seeing as I've never skiied before we had quite the time. He says I do fine if I'd quit worrying if everyone around us was watching me and just ski. After a full day there I still can't get myself to turn right. And he did say that at least when I fell I would just sit down, and I didn't have a "yard sale" like the lady with the furry hood.
Well, this year we both had to work, and I didn't want to try and fight the crowds at a restaurant. All I wanted to do was sit home and do nothing. I e
ven got him to agree that we're not going to get anything for each other because he wants a new computer and we could use the money for that. Well, he couldn't let me get away with that. I got home from work and sitting in our glass water pitcher (he couldn't figure out that the vases are with the camping gear...?) were 11 red roses. As I went to the hall closet to get a vase, I put my purse and stuff in my room, and on my pillow was the 12th rose. He's always doing little things like that to surprise me and is constantly doing things to make sure that I am happy. He's the best!
Well, this year we both had to work, and I didn't want to try and fight the crowds at a restaurant. All I wanted to do was sit home and do nothing. I e
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
aaawww! you guys ar the cutest! i like lazy v days too. Go mark! and erica!
Is he making a rose with is tongue???
Awesome...flowers rock!! Way to go Mark!!
Sounds like a nice day. Thanks for the St. Patrick's Day book! Ben especially loved it!
Way to go, Mark! Maybe they should start teaching in celestial marriage classes that not listening to your spouse is a good thing!
Post a Comment