Thursday, January 24, 2008
The Blog World
So, after finding out that my 6 year old niece has her own blog, I have decided to finally join in the fun and create a blog of my own. Mark's not quite sure why, but it will be fun anyway. I guess we'll (when I say "we", you have to realize, it's really just me) use this as our way to keep you all posted on all of the exciting things happening in our fun filled lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hallelujah! It's about stinkin' time! I'll be anxious to hear about all the great stuff going on in your lives! Thanks for letting us know about it.
Michael
YES!!! SO GLAD you've decided to join the bloggers of the world! I miss you and hope you are well. Janell
Woo-hoo! Now I won't have to ask mom and dad all the time what you guys are up to (they usually don't know).
yay!!! tell mark that its the cool thing now! this will be fun!
Wooty woot!! You caved! ha-ha
Yay! We're excited to see what you guys are up to!
Post a Comment