1. What is your husband's name? Mark Severance.
2. How long have you been married? 1 year and 4 days.
3. How long did you date before getting married? Just over 10 months.
4. How old is he? Just turned 25.
5. Who is taller? Anyone who knows me knows that's a silly question. He is, by a long shot.
6. Who can sing better? I'd rather listen to him sing.
7. Who is smarter? We both have our strong points.
8. Who does the laundry? I do mine, he does his, not sure why we've just never "blended" laundry.
9. Who pays the bills? That would be me.
10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you're facing the bed, Mark does.
11. Who mows the lawn? Some guy the landlord hired.
12. Who cooks dinner? Whoever gets hungry first.
13. Who is the first to admit they're wrong? Mark, because I'm never wrong.
14. Who kissed who first? Mark kissed me, but I don't remember putting up a struggle.
15. Who wears the pants? I hate dresses, so we both do.
I'm done, so now I tag Ashley, Maren, Amanda and Janell...
4 comments:
Hooray! You responded. Love your answers and your rye sense of humor! Good picture of Mark too.
Wowza!!! You finally posted!!! nice!
Very interesting. I must say girl, you need to update! Sorry I missed your birthday, I was going to send you a happy 30th email, but well, you know. Happy belated 30th. I will have to respond.
Happy Anniversary! Happy Birthday (you old woman!) How was Halloween? Call us, we need to go to dinner.
Post a Comment