Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Nothing New Here...

So, it's been a while since I've posted anything, probably because nothing exciting has gone on around here.  Seeing as that is the case, I have decided to post pictures (and a video, if I can figure it out) of Colton, because the ones Angie has on her blog are old (he still has the George Castanza hair going on).  Now he actually has hair, a personality, smiles, and talks a lot.  I get to baby-sit when Angie and Robert go out and stuff, it's been fun.
Mark and I got to watch him on St. Patrick's day while Angie and Robert went to the Jazz game, and he got a little fussy (Angie forgot to put his gas drops in his diaper bag), but he's usually really good.  He seems to like Mark. But I'm SURE I'm his favorite.  
I think he's changed from March 17 to April 19,
 when I got to watch him while Angie went and got her hair cut.  I was supposed to clean my house, but I didn't get too much cleaning done.  We went on a walk, watched T.V, he slept, and I sat and watched more T.V. until he woke up, then we played.
He's been a lot of fun and I'm SO glad that I finally have a nephew that lives close by and can come hang out at Auntie Erica's.  And I can't wait until Kelli, Jessy, and the crew move back to the states and actually live in Utah (3 weeks)!!!
Colton was trying to get his pipa (binkie) in his mouth, and must have been telling it how to get there.  You'll have to excuse the angle, I held the camera the wrong way and couldn't figure out how to edit it.  

4 comments:

Jones Fam said...

I just left a comment and it said blogger was unavailable, so hope this doesn't end up a repeat. Wow! Love the new header--is it part of a template or did you code-write? We love the pictures and video of Colton. When I read Collin the part about going to "Auntie Erica's house" he let out a "Yahoo!!!" I guess he's excited, too.

Maren said...

What a cutie, that kid. Also, I love that picture of you and Mark at Disneyland!

Anonymous said...

You got some way cute pictures of Colton--thanks for sharing!

The Whetstone Family said...

Cute! Also, wow, you did all that during a haircut? I'm goin' to the wrong haircutters!